I’m starting a new Pathfinder Case Study Group this month, and I’m looking for a handful of people to create as successful case-studies before our official launch of The Pathfinder $2997 2-day online workshop
How this came about:
With everything that’s going on, I had some large consultancy contracts pause due to their business completely shutting down and rather than sit tight and hibernate, I quickly implemented a new strategy to empower like-minded Industry experts & thought leaders to build a personal brand, doing work they love, with people they like, they way they wanted and establishing a new reliable source of income.
I’ve been working closely with some members over the last 6 weeks since and the results have been incredible.
A publisher who had clients calling off their manuscripts, now runs 1 day bookplan workshops and a mentoring programme for aspiring authors to write their book within 30 days. (Ideal for lockdown)
A financial planner who launched a membership site to support less fortunate women become financially independent and had a ton of members join.
Sales experts who relied on face to face have embraced the online space by unlocking their IP, skills and expertise into highly valuable, highly saleable products.
And others using the new messaging we developed to sign clients right now
It’s been exciting to work with them and I’m going to work with one more case study over the next 30/60/90 days... starting next week!
Here’s some of what we’re going to work on:
1. First up, we’ll work on the 3 M’s of this plan. What do you need for your Message to have the right impact, how you can influence your brand and products through the right Marketing strategies and finally how to Monetise your thought leadership.
2. We’ll use a framework called The Fix to identify your prospects top 3 headaches and design a clear path through the fog and out the other side.
3. We light the path with the ‘impact canvas’, a tool that builds a purpose-driven business from the inside out. This complete map enables you to make a difference with every aspect of your business, including integrating the global goals - super cool!
4. Next we’ll take both frameworks and use them as the cornerstone of your marketing and messaging in the coming weeks and months. Instead of being ignored, your marketing will be attractive, useful and relevant from which you’ll be able to generate appointments and leads daily.
5. We’ll work on your offers and pimp them for today’s market. We don’t want to offer the luxury of a yacht if people desperately want a life raft. We’ll build out what that life raft is for your clients and you can start selling confidently.
6. Then, we’ll use a model called ‘The ecosystem’ as the real uplift in income comes from several products and services that all come together. There are two types of products we’ll develop; one built for high volume that drives relationships, the other built to deliver high value and drive profit.
7. We then work on your ‘Trifecta’ that will position your personal brand and provide you the benchmark to go out with certainty, confidence and conviction that you can really communicate with your market in such that way that is magnetic for them.
8. One of the challenges thought leaders face is turning cold leads into hot prospects. So, when Google conducted a study on consumer habits to find out when leads are most likely to buy, it got our attention. Google called this hot lead moment ‘The Zero Moment of Truth’ or ZMOT. We’ll show you the 7-11-4 principle that is the key to clients reaching this moment regularly that will have your practice thriving rather than just surviving.
Finally, we’ll create a 6 week Pathfinder plan for you and your business, so you can lead your market, help more people and make more money in the next 30/60/90 days.
Any one of these things can move the needle immediately for your business and my experience is that ONE of these is going to resonate with you and stand out as the BIG opportunity for you specifically...so we’ll be able to spend more time on that one with you.
The next couple of months I’ll be working with a small group more personally...and I only want to work with a handful of people who can implement, test and report back on the results.
I’ll use YOUR business as the case studies to apply these strategies.
I’m ready to get started right away and I’m inviting YOU to Join the Case Study Team.
Here’s how it will work...
The team will all start at the same time on week 1 and then the content will drip out one week at a time. Then each week over the next 90 days, we get together as a group and brainstorm specific strategies and tactics for YOUR business...so you can focus on putting it into action and report on your results.
I really want to create some great case studies from this so I’ll be spending one on one time with you to make sure we maximise results.
The more you implement....the more I work with you.
We’re going to be working closely together, so I’d like you to be sure you have 2-3 hours a week to dedicate to this over the next couple of months.
The total cost is $1500 AUD (or 3x$500)...but for right now, I just need to know if you can join us and I’ll get you all the details.
I’d love to work with you.
Here’s how to get started
Just reply to my message and say “I’m IN” ... and I’ll take it from there.
P.S. Any time you invest time and money to work with a coach, there is a risk, right? What if it doesn’t work? What if it’s not as good as he said?
So let’s look at the best and worst case scenarios:
Best case: Over the next 10 weeks, you put in the foundations of a world class program. You get leads. You sign clients. You add $10k a month in recurring revenue . You get new skills, a ton of confidence, and the systems we install means you can keep growing every month.
That's the best case.
But what about the worst case?
Worst case: maybe it doesn't work. Maybe you're a few weeks in, and you decide its not for you. Or the content's not quite right, or maybe you jumped too soon, or you decide my mixed Scottish, Aussie gets annoying...
In which case, I'll buy it back from you at full price. You get to keep all the materials we've covered. And all the bonuses. You'll be smarter, and you still have the skill sets... but you won't have to pay for it at all.
So that way there's no risk to give it a go and get started, is there?
So, where do you think we should go from here? If you'd like to work together, message me back and i'll get you a link to set up your username and password.